Terms and conditions
- Arrival any time after 3pm - please email if going to arrive later than 9pm
- Depart by 9:30 am
- No smoking in the house - If smoking outside please ensure cigarette butts are not left in the garden.
- No pets
- No parties
- Agree to keep the house clean and tidy and leave in a similar condition
- Number of guests must not exceed the stated house capacity (4)
- Payment through bank transfer or cheque
- Beds are made up for your arrival. Towels, bin bags and standard cleaning supplies are provided.
- Please inform us of any breakages or damages so we can replace/repair them before the next guests arrive.
- Cups, glasses and plates do get damaged but any other damages and losses will be paid for in full by the guest.
- £150 deposit secures your booking - on receipt of your deposit we will confirm your booking by email.
- Balance due 8 weeks before arrival date. If the balance is not received 8 weeks before your arrival date (provisionally booked by you) your booking will automatically be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited in full.
- Should you cancel after the balance has been paid in full and after a successful re-booking you will be refunded - minus your deposit. We strongly suggest you ensure your holiday insurance covers you in the event of a cancellation.
- Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of the agreement for the rental of Carma Cottage before paying your deposit.
If continuing with your booking and pay a deposit you are agreeing to the terms of conditions.